We make research results accessible and work in hands-on projects with industry and other organizations to create measureable impact on sustainability.
sus.lab's focus topics.
Our focus topics align with SusTec’s and evolve to match our partner’s most pressing issues
Supporting companies with ambitious targets and value creation e.g.
- Using sustainability as a competitive advantage
- Advancing target setting towards science based and “net positive” targets
Energy and Transportation
Supporting stakeholders in the electricity market through the transition, e.g.
Building and Construction
Supporting innovation in the construction industry, e.g.
Helping companies to transition to circular resource use, e.g.
- Modelling and optimizing resource and value flows
- Creating KPI systems to measure circularity
- Innovating business models, e.g. from product to service
- Emerging topics, e.g. food
sus.lab's example projects.
In our work, we create impact through hands-on projects with our collaboration partners.
Images © 2018 ETH Zurich / Gian Marco Castelberg, ITA-Planungsteam, Josef Kuster